All Virginia voters must show a photo ID when they go to the polls or apply for an absentee ballot in person.
Acceptable photo IDs include:
- A Virginia driver’s license or DMV ID card
- Any ID issued by the U.S. Government, Virginia Government or any Virginia local government, provided it contains a photograph. Examples include:
- Military ID
- Texas Cheap Id Best Art Online buy E-commerce Buy 130 Ids Of 00 For ca Online Sale scannable Quality Fake Ids Sale - Naturalization certificate
- TSA Global Entry card
- An employer ID with photograph
- Texas Cheap Id Best Art Online buy E-commerce Buy 130 Ids Of 00 For ca Online Sale scannable Quality Fake Ids Sale - A student ID card, with photograph, from any Virginia college, university, or private school
For IDs with expiration dates, an expired ID is acceptable as long as the expiration date is within 12 months of the election date.
If you do not have any of the above forms of ID, you can obtain a FREE photo ID for voting purposes only at the Office of Elections (see address and contact information at bottom of page).
If you forget to bring ID to the polls and you are otherwise qualified to vote, you can vote a provisional ballot, but that ballot will not be counted unless you provide the Electoral Board a copy of your valid ID by no later than noon on the third business day after the election.
See our Virginia Photo ID Q&A for more information.